Governance Related Links
Information on Managing Your Group
When you need information outside of office hours it is not always easy to know where to look. You can contact your local Volunteer Centre during the day but what about evenings and weekends, when most small groups get together. The following links should help you to find all the information you may need.
- Free Legal Advice for not-for-profit groups
- GOV.UK - How to write your charitys governing document
- GOV.UK - Charity trustee: what’s involved.
- NAVCA Support
- NCVO- Trustee and Governance
- Registering a Charity
- Sample Documents
- VolResource - Resources for the Voluntary Sector and Community Groups